Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So, about giraffes

We talked about them briefly in biology today.
There was a scientist named Lamarck who thought that the things that animals changed about themselves or learned would be inherited by its offspring. The example was a giraffe who needed to eat tall leaves, so it grew a longer neck and passed it on to all its children.
Then of course Darwin came along and was like "You're ridiculous".

But yah, if I could just will myself to have a crazy biological trait it would be photosynthesis. If I didn't need to have food ever, I wouldn't have to work. I wouldn't have to go to school. I could literally live in a field with my horse and we would chill. If everyone in the wolrd could photosynthesize, it would totally overthrow current forms of government. Haiti would be one of the healthiest places to live. And Africa wouldn't have to worry about too much anymore. It would make living in Canada a bit icky in the winter. Not that it's an fun now :P.

And if people were green all conceptions of what a beautiful person is would be totally changed. Would we change colours in the fall?

No, I don't have anything better to do with my time.

Except maybe get a piercing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment