Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

So I feel like I haven't posted in a while. I know, it's only been 5 days. I've just been madly busy.
My calculus midterm went really well on thursday, and then my roomie and I wrote our physics quizzes (fun to say!) on friday morning.
This weekend has been pretty intense so far. On friday night I went out and saw a whole bunch of people from highschool. Im gonna miss Elmira more because of it, but I was so happy to see especially a few of them. And my friend from grade school Glenda is staying with me for the weekend and I love talking to her.
Today we went on an intense hike on the Niagara peninsula. The trees were BEAUTIFUL and the sun was warm and there were interesting caves to poke about in. I had a sweet time just getting out into nature and feeling fit.
And I got to ride my horse yesterday!!!!! It was amazing to get outside and let the silence and sunshine soak into me and wask out all the noisy, angry stress that's been building for a while.
I'm certainly in a healthier state of mind from this weekend. Also I've pretty much confirmed that I'll take next year off school. It's ok with all the parents and school people, and I have a job and vet volunteering place lined up. I'm so excited.
So this Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for things working out. For the magical flow of universe that makes it all ok. We get pushed just outside of where we think we can handle, and then we are brought back into the rich, creamy centre of goodness and realize our world, our mind, our capabilities have expanded and we know, feel, understand, are more than when the cycle started.

1 comment: