Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow, quite a day so far.

I had a jorb interview and I am now hired as a tutor! Yay! 16$/hour frik yeeeaaaa! But only like 10 hours a week :P

Drove around like a billion different places delivering stuff for my dad.

Stopped in to see Jemma.

Our dearly loved Mel's Diner and our revered Sugar Mountain burned to the ground this morning.

I got 3 new books! Madame Bovary by somethingorother Flaubert, Les Miserables and The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo. I already had French copies of the Hugos but I wanted the English as well.

I saw as number of people I knew unexpectedly. It was weird to see them out of context, but not neccessarily unpleasant.

I made some rockin' Earl Grey tea that I chilled and am now consuming with great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment