Tuesday, April 6, 2010

O I went shopping the other day to get some shirts at Bluenotes, and I'm really happy with the results. 3 Tshirts, 2 tank tops, 1 3/4 sleeve shirt. I got a black sweater at fairweather that looks mad sexxy on me, too. I'm very happy.

May I also point out that underwear sizing for women if flippin' retarded? Yes I may. There is about 4 sizes difference between my pants and my underwear. I find it alarming. I mention this because I had to buy underwear. I ended up with monkeys and frogs on pink, orange, and blue backgrounds. Now you will all know my underwear when you find it!

I love blue underwear. I don't know why. It's my fave colour! (of underwear. my real fave colour is green, but green underwear is a little awkward)

So I went to Guelph and wrote my last phys quiz! yaaay!

I have a plan to live in the library/science complex at Guelph from the 12-16th to study for phys. Maybe not though, because those are the last days that I have Jem. We will see. I probably won't be able to study worth crap in my house.

So I'm off to bed! Tomorrow I get to go care for a wisdom-toothless friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment