Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I"m getting bored with the internet. The web comics and blogs I read do not update enough.

I suppose this would be a good reason to become a useful individual and study for my exams...

Or I could start up one of the side projects that I've recently not kept up. Here they are:

Learning Latin
Learning Greek
Reading my 2 fave Victor Hugo novels in the original French
Playing piano
Playing guitar
Writing songs (I need to practice especially lyrics cuz I fail at that)
Tricking my little sister into believing dumb things (most recent: convinced her that humans do not have jugular veins. Only cows do. that was a few months ago already)

I think it would be more useful to study beeeeeekeeeeeeping

2 comments:

  1. I understand your boredom. To that end I give you, cracked.com! enjoy

    your sister is my favourite.

    beekeeping is useful. I really want chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't done the Greek either. :P
    If you're bored of the Internet, get off of it :)

    ReplyDelete