Monday, April 26, 2010

I have not been this dumb since grade 10. Wow.

In other news, the rest of the weekend in Ottawa was really fun! Sat in a park on sunday and then hung out with my friend Pauvre and his mother until 3 this morning.

I started going through all my clothes today, deciding what I need to get rid of for moving. Tomorrow I'm hoping to tackle the dresser which has no clothes and lots of random crap in it.
I need to start putting stuff in boxes, like my dear books and so forth. I also need another book shelf, which is shameful. I also need to do my taxes. I should start that now.... rrrrgh.

My brother's fiancee caught a bunny, but I need to go release the little guy. He is not happy indoors...

... He ran away into the field. I hope he's ok.

I now have to go clean the house cuz my parents are back from vacay.

No comments:

Post a Comment