Monday, August 9, 2010

My iTunes is conspiring against me. Keeps playing songs that I can't turn off. Can't do homework during them either.

Suggested song of the day: Airplanes by Local Natives

It sounds like we
would of had a great deal to say
to each other.
I bet when I leave
my body for the sky the wait
will be worth it.

I'm in this terribly morose mood. It led to a full day of napping. It is hard to care about things when I have my brain in this way. Owen Pallett is not helping.

Nothing to do, nothing to do
Living rent-free is boring me
Got no use for my PE Degree
Got no use for my pedigree

I feed you every morning and ask so little
Hedi Slimane
But you belittle all the work that I do

And Agnes B
When you take that walk without permission
I'm not content
I'm not defensive, I'm just saying this cause I love you
I'm not content
You know I hate it when your friends are in the pool
Donna Karan
Old money stinks, send those faggots back to Forest Hill
And Kara Saun
Contentment? What contentment? I am bald and impotent
I'm not content
Is that what it's about? Oh honey, honey, shut your mouth
I'm not content


But I have friends who phone me, so maybe I will swerve out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment