Sunday, August 22, 2010

I think the stalkers in the world deserve some credit. It's not easy finding out everything about a person without ever introducing yourself and engaging in conversation and remaining entirely on the friendly side of the law. Not easy at all.

I had a long hard think today (while I was supposed to be working out other things) on telling the truth. It's something I generally have trouble with, and one of the few things that I'm honest about is how much I lie. I am aware and vocal about the fact that I misrepresent myself and that I find joy in misleading people in almost any fashion.
It has always interfered with certain aspects of my life, not the least of which would be my sanity, my relationships, and my religious 'convictions'.

I am aware that it is a problem I need to deal with. It is just very difficult to convince myself to stop when so many people seem to be enjoying the lovely mythologies.

I will have another solid think (Winnie-the-Pooh style!) over this later this week. Maybe I will reach some momentous conclusions.

Meanwhile, I will stage an inquisition into why my school is saying I didn't give them money when I most certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment