Monday, March 2, 2009

Movies

I've seen 2 in the past 3 days (and countless episodes of That 70s Show).
Coraline and
Little Miss Sunshine

Let's compare

Coraline:
Very good. It was interesting artistically and the soundtrack was amazing. However, it was more of art and less like a story.

Little Miss Sunshine:
Right weird. People carting their dead grandfather all over the country and a kid who won't talk and a suicidal uncle. I cried though, which means the characters were very good. I have a headache from that though.

I don't know which I prefer between the two types of movies: the one that make me cry or the ones that are just nice to look at. Any movie that causes emotions makes me cry, as pretty much everyone knows. But they each have their pros and cons. The artistic ones feel unsatisfying, but at least it's not embarassing to watch them with people.

Anywho. I ate beefaroni cold out of a can for supper. Our microwave is too dirty. *sigh*

Edited to add:

I feel like crap. I apologize for my lack of polish. Someone shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment