Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I found a cool new webcomic today called Questionable Content. It's pretty awesome.
I also found one of the best paragraphs I've ever heard in my life. Here it is for you.
"While riding my bike on a trail today, my front tire caught in an unexpected ditch and sent me flying over the handlebars. As I lay there, battered, bruised, and beset by opportunistic mosquitoes, I could not stop laughing. This is what it is to be alive."

And the weather today is gray and windy and drizzly. Just my kind of happy :D

*Edited to add*
I have another blog to reeeead!!! Ahahahah!!!! *Does happy dance!*

and i read those webcomics for 8 hours today. you have no idea what kind of acrobatics my subconcious is doing now to get back at me for ignoring it all day. lol.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, you were glued to the screen. I was worried for your health.

    ReplyDelete