Thought I'd include this for some fun.
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
1)Are you a male or female?
Tel un Seul Homme - Pierre lapointe... oh dear!
2) Describe yourself?
Norweigian Dance - Edvard Greig
3) How do you feel about yourself?
African Sunset - Miriam Makeba
4) Describe your family.
Who Am I - from Les Miserables
5) What would your family say about you?
Vision of Escaflone - Cantos Gregorianos
6) Describe your current love interest?
Summer In the City - Three Dog Night (aka SEXAY!)
7) What would your current love interest say about you?
Money, Sucess, Fame, Glamour - Party Monster
8) Describe your current location:
Piano Bar - Norah Jones
9) Describe where you want to be:
A Heart Full of Love - from Les Miserables (I hate this song passionately)
10) Describe what you want to be:
March of the Dead - Becoming the Archetype
11) Describe your best friend:
Emo - Blink 182 (oh snap Amie!)
12) What would your best friend say about you?
Angel - Rammestein (OH SNAP! oh amie, hah)
13) Your favorite color is:
Cleaning Out my Closet - Eminem (yes I have him on my iPod)
14) You know that:
Roving Gambler - Arlo Guthrie + Pete Seeger
15) What is the weather like?
Down on Main Street - Bob Seeger
16) If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
The Journey - Karl Jenkins
17) What is life to you?
Girl at the Rock Show - Blink 182
18) What is the best advice you have to give?
Two A.M. Lovesick - Blue October
19) What is the meaning of life?
Buckets for Bullet Wounds - House of Heroes
20) What is life’s biggest problem?
Symphonie Fantastique - Hector Berlioz
21) What solves the mysteries of life?
Philosophy - Ben Folds Five
22) What is your dream?
Our House - Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
23) What is your greatest fear?
I Am Cow - Arrogant Worms (HAH! I really would hate being a cow, it's true)
24) What is your worst attribute?
On A Day Like Today - Bryan Adams
25) What is your greatest strength?
Mustang Sally - Blues Brothers
26) Describe your love life:
Down On the Corner - CCR (sketchy... hehe)
27) How are you going to die?
Youth of the Nation - P.O.D. (actually, if you listen to this song, that's how I'd wanna go.
28) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
29) What do your friends think of you?
We've Got Tonight - Bob Seeger
30) What is your funeral song going to be?
Witches Sabbath - Hector Berlioz
31) What will you be remembered for?
Elegy - As I Lay Dying
32) What will end up being your greatest accomplishment?
Rise Inside - Killswitch Engage
33) What will be engraved on your tombstone?
25-1-14-14 - Pierr Lapointe (This is a really sweet song. Instrumental only)
I didnt like how some of those didn't make any sense. My faves are 1, 11, 12, and 26. This is fun though. Hehe.