Saturday, March 27, 2010

I over socialized this weekend.

It is astounding how little time I can spend in a group of people with out getting pissy. Let make this easily mathematical.

x = the number of people I am with, myself counted at one, max value being 10, because after that I got nuts anyway. "x" is actually an interesting calculation in itself, because some people are worth more than one and other are worth less than one. In general:
your x weight= (-1)(number of years I've known you]-(your minty freshness %)/(10)+(0.5)(the number of penises you have)+(the avg number of cosmetic products and tools you use daily)-(0.2)(how much I talk to you on a scale of 0 to 10)+(2)(number of times you curse in an average sentence)

y= how annoyed I am on a scale of 1 to 18.

After 24 hours,

y = 2x-1

Soo, if I am with 4 people for 24 hours, at the end of it I will be a 7 out of 19 on the annoyed-ness scale. Thus I am generally a misery to be around (you know, more than usual) and I apologise to all of those whose lives I have darkened.

Now you can all calculate exactly how much you piss me off... lol. Enjoy. I'm making cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment