Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazy Dream!

I was watching movies at Floradale School with my mom and my sister, when it was suddenly time for me to go to work. I was on my way out when my little sister ran up behind me asking for a ride. I was going to ouer house anyway, so I don't know why I told her no. But I did. On our way up there our brakes failed and we did this crazy spin through an intersection and were only narrowly avoided by a bus. Then we were kinda continuing on when we saw a car leap off the road into our neighbours' back yard (they are an older couple). We stopped to ask them about it and thy didn't seem to know anything about it. Out of the blue Esther asked them "Hey, are you guys lonely? Cuz my friend and I could come visit you." But they said they were ok.
I was going to head over to work then, and I stopped in Floradale for some reason. I went to look at something out of the car (oh yeah, I was driving the Impala) and when I came back my brother and his friends had dropped it in a ditch.
I was freaking out cuz I had to be at work and then Vanessa was there with her van at the garage getting the vaccuum fixed.
I was wandering about Floradale, which was suddenly a very hopping place. I texted my brother and he said to meet him at the bar. Esther had to wait outside as I went in to find him. Suddenly Emily texted me and was like "I see you!"
I went out and found her hanging out with this guy named Jim that I met at school last year. And he's like "I love you!"
So I go back to my car and it's still in the ditch and as I was crossing the road I see these two people riding a miniature horse and it falls over and they're squishing it. I run up and start yelling at them about how it's abusive and they said they were with Horseback adventures and that they were going to do something about it.
I was at a tourist information booth then and was trying to get the phone number for Horseback Adventures and the guy just kept handing me horse brochures but they weren't helpful.
Realizing it was like 4 am, and that my car was still in the ditch, and that my brother and his friends had gone home and that the garage was not helping me out, and that I was horribly late for work, I was very upset.
I went back to my car and told Vanessa and Emily they could go, that I would be fine. Out of the blue, Jim walks up to me with a paper that I have trouble reading under the streetlight. It's a piece of paper ripped out of a brochure that says "Proposal notice" and he wrote his name beside it. (Apparently this means he was asking me to marry him...) So I gave him a big hug. (Apparently that means yes?)
I was really starting to wonder why work and parents had not called me. I was freaking out about being late for work, so I woke up.
Lol.
I looked at my phone and it was 10:49. My alarm is for 10:50. It is now 11 and I must go.

That was so weird

1 comment:

  1. HA! HA! HA!
    you wouldn't just marry for money!
    I'mma tell you right now, that is what the weird proposal thing means.
    Marriage for you just won't be normal.
    Also, you are blending work into a new aspect of your life(medically, I am going to say)and it worries you and you want to get it taken care of before it's too late.
    I could work on the other little things in your dream...but it would take too long and only be something to confirm the bigger ones.

    ReplyDelete