Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have a special gift for hurting my mother's feelings. I don't even have to try.
Just beneath my annoyance at her sensitivity is the knowledge that I am just as sensitive, but I hide it differently.

I'm in the throes of some sort of panicky melt down right now. I am completely unable to work out this situation and my mind is stuck in a rut. I'm repeating the same thing to myself twenty times a day and it's getting old.

Must distract self! Gonna attempt reading, and hopefully Settlers of Catan later. I'll be happy to have school back. If I actually try I won't have to worry about people for at least a few months, and then I will be running away to BC and New York.

Ooooh, kite surfing is super fun! I got dragged across a snowy field on my face!

Now, Pierre, let's see if your weed-filled writings on the Great Depression are any match for me and Dr. Anjelica!

No comments:

Post a Comment