Monday, December 13, 2010

Dream

Had a dream that 
I went home this weekend and all my family was there. Parents, young Sister, Brother from Australia, his kids, Brother and Sister from out West: all my family.
Sister who is married and I were talking, and she told me she was pregnant. I was so excited and happy, and I wanted to tell everyone, but she wouldn't let me because she was annoyed about it. She wanted to work, not have babies. I tried to convince her to be happy but she was stubborn.

I was talking to my friend that had driven me home when my Uncle and cousin from BC walked in. They were very tired. I remember my uncle yawned and I could see the back of his ribcage down his throat, because he was so skinny and so tired. Apparently uncles in dreams don't need internal organs... He looked younger though. My cousin had scars on his face from a fight. I suddenly realized that this was really weird. We hadn't been planning anything family based for the weekend.

I went to find my mother, which was difficult. She was stressed out and running around getting people worked up like she normally does in a high-pressure situation. Anyway, I corralled my little sister and asked her if my Grandma had died. That was the only reason I could figure out for everyone being at my house.. She got mad at me.

When I finally caught my mother I asked her about Grandma as well, and she looked shocked. She said that yes, Grandma had died and the funeral was supposed to be on Sunday. I freaked out, asking her if she thought I was just supposed to figure it out on my own, and why she hadn't told me. She said she just forgot.

I was mad about it, but I went to hang out with my cousins, and we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment