Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hey mom!

My mother asked me if I was "in a depression" the other day. I said "it's a recession" and giggled.

I'm not depressed, mother, I just have other things on my mind and I am unable to deal with you just now. I really am sorry that I was rude to you on Sunday, but please stop 'retaliating' but sulking in your room for days on end. You don't seem victimised, you seem like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum. It is so much quieter when you're not up and about, though, so stay there until you're ready to be pleasant. If I could actually work up the balls, I would loooove to tell you what your pettiness is doing to your family. Have you thought about something other than your emotions in the past 6 months? I hate to break it to you like this but we are all focusing on ourselves too. At least I am. I'm too much like you to give a crap about your stupid feelings. I'm not depressed, but my world revolves around me, not you. It's not perfect, or even right, but I'm gonna fix it somehow eventually and if you're not gonna be a bloody example then you can just piss off.

Oh, and I don't need any more of your stupid leftovers. I don't eat them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment