Friday, September 3, 2010

Rrrrrrriiiiiight

so

Definitely drank way too much last night. Throwing up, patchy memory, lack of balance, (lack of disgression), so forth. Let's just go ahead and say that's not happening again. Children, remember to EAT before consuming alcohol.

Fortunately, I had the best people in the world making sure I didn't get hung over or pregnant.

Tummy is still a little pissy about the whole situation. Tea!

And, on the insistence of several respected humans, I will take a shower.

My brother drove me back to Guelph today. He took a very scenic route, heh. But I do not resent driving through the countryside. How am I going to leave Ontario? I do love this nature.

I'm taking the week off from bad decisions. If anyone is interested in hanging out, minus any liquor or felony, I would welcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment