Friday, May 7, 2010

It's alright

I'm ok!

I have a daddy who is much more clever and aggressive than I am.

I have a mum who made me potatoes and chicken.

I have good friends who can back me up and go out of their way (and comfort zones) to make sure I know they're around for me.

I have a thunderstorm that sounds nice and is good for my insides. The thunder sounds so nice rolling around up there, like a deep smooth voice telling me about ice cream or something else nice and not at all threatening. Kind of like I imagine Aslan would be. A bit weird to say, yah, but that is how it seems to me.

I have good things. Things are ok. I may not have money so much, and I have to make some unpleasant decisions soon, but for now I can focus on Othello's problems instead of mine.

*Edited to add*: And my dear trees. I've been missing them. They are very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment