Monday, April 6, 2009

Peer Pressured Blog

I really haven't got anything to write, but I said I'd blog.

We had a group study session this eve.

Life is awkward when someone who doesn't like you is in your space. It's my space. At least make a pretense.

Also, I don't understand people who just don't show up for stuff. I'm compulsively early. If I don't show for something I feel absolutely terrible!

I smell popcorn.

I've been sick every evening for the past week or so. When it's not a headache, it's a tummyache, or it's both.

I don't mean to complain really, I just hurt a lot.

It snowed. I want the sunshine back :(

Or at least the rain.

I have nothing really more to say.

My biology exam is tomorrow and I feel somewhat prepared. Now I just need to stop the implosions of my tummy and head.

I have something else on my mind, but I can't write about it right now. I wish I could, cuz it's bothering me, but circumstances are not right.

What I will ask, though, is why I want so much for people to like me? I thought for a long time that it didn't matter, but now that I'm out of my little bubble of having friends, I find myself controlling what I say so that whoever I'm talking to won't find me too weird or annoying or whatever. It's a little unnerving, cuz I hoped that I would be able to just be myself and never mind the people around me. It's a bit of a blow to my self image, you know.

I have other stuff on my mind. Not like exams. Like other big stuff that may affect much more of my life and mind than these people and marks and experiences.

1 comment:

  1. aww, becca, sorry :( it's unfortunate the real world sucks so much, and our innate need to be liked needs to rear it's ugly head :(
    remember not to change too much, you're awesome as you are, and it makes you unique :)

    ReplyDelete