Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Sitting on the dock of the bay"
Kinda how I'm feeling right now. I'm sitting on the breezeway floor at my Elmira house. I have my shoes on. I like these shoes. $1 at Bluenotes. Velcro.

I went to a party tonight, at which I was given full bartending duties. Now that I've found my calling in life, it will be much more difficult to continue on my chose path, heh. I just like being referred to as the Goddess of the Spirits. Also, I can do the 30 second customer - Goddess interaction easily. I didn't have to mix and mingle at the party, which was a relief.

I am very happy for replacement mothers. I haven't seen one of mine in almost a month now, and I miss her a lot. This whole license being suspended thing is annoying, to say the least.

I have a lot of homework due tomorrow. I do not feel overly motivated to do it yet. Crap. I'll panic soon.

Africa. Tree. Africa. Tree. Africa. Tree.
Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment