Saturday, February 26, 2011

I've had a lot of fun over the past 60 hours. I had Starcraft in Starbucks and Carcassonne in Tim Hoes and Snow Leo-pards at the zoo and scotch at the Fahey's house.

I had 6 scotch and 2 beers. I am all sobered up now. I got a little tingly, but not bad at all. It was some seriously scrumtrilescent scotch.

There are a lot of people that I enjoy on the planet. What I am confused about currently is whether I judge people based on the way they are or whether it's dependent on my mood and situation. I hope it's the first option, because the latter implies that I'm not getting to know a lot of interesting people. I'm not saying I need to be less judgemental (I wholly reserve that right), I'm just saying I need to be careful about the grounds on which I judge people.

I also need to be careful about my endoskeleton project. I need to be careful that I don't separate myself from people I enjoy, even though I wish to be independent. Self-sufficiency is good, isolation is a dangerous by-product.

Fun fact: I get along much easier with people who are jerks.
Likely explanation: They put me at ease because I don't feel any duty of pleasantry or politeness to them. I am much more comfortable in my natural curmudgeonly state.

Now for sleeping. More humans tomorrow, and much homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment