Monday, January 11, 2010

I have to say that my shift at work was fun.

I was working with this new guy and the Romanian guy, who is absolutely frekken hilarious. We didn't get a whole lot done because stuff kept breaking, but we had weird chats and that's really all I desire from life.

Example: We have to set aside 1 bag of pet food for the quality assurance person to look at so they can make sure we're doing everything right. I was about to send a bag on to the skid when Rom-G said something I didn't hear. When I asked him to repeat himself, he said he wanted me to put the bag on display - like a playboy bunny. I giggled like mad. Rom-G says random stuff like that all the time and he's got eyes like a loris (a bit greener), which is simultaneously creepy and awesome.

And the new guy was just annoying. He talks to me on break. Eew.

1 comment: