Friday, June 17, 2011

Peanut butter is a meal, right? I'm too lazy to put anything together right now, and roomie is asleep so I don't want to make too much noise.

You know that weird stage with work friends where you're not sure if you're real friends or not? I'm entering that phase with two of the girls from the factory. It's awkward because no one wants to be like "Let's hang out for reals!", but it's exciting because I'm actually making social progress! I'm so proud. Tomorrow we are ordering pizza in for ourselves at lunch and having a nice 'party'. We're probably going out drinking next weekend, too.

Speaking of social progress, I have a new stalker! Yaaaay! This one started hitting on me at work, got shot down, got fired two days ago, showed up on the bus home tonight and chatted at me the whole way down town. I was so distracted that I got on the wrong bus and had to do some interesting manoeuvres to get back on my bus. I missed my stop once I was on the right bus, too. On the bright side, if anyone really was trying to find out where I lived they would be super confused by all that.

I'm really happy with how well I've done making friends at this job. It makes me feel successful somehow.

One thing I like about myself is that I still find drinking out of my Winnie-the-Pooh cup really comforting. The text on it says "the more it snows tiddely-pom, the more it goes tiddely-pom". I never understood it as a kid, and I still don't, but it has a nice ring to it and the pictures are nice.

Tomorrow the plan is to go to Walmart, Bulk Barn, and No Frills to get some of my life back together. If I could also find time to clean my room, that would be splendid.

I am going to throw this stupid cat straight out the door. Shut up you stupid beastie!

1 comment:

  1. I'm almost jealous at the amount of stalkers you collect... almost.

    ReplyDelete