Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon

I'm lying on Johnson Green at the University, with my legs in the sun and my face in the shade. I'm wearing shorts for the first time in a long time, and hoping to get some sort of tan in the little time I have before I get the bus to work. The grass smells terrific from being cut recently. It's sunny and not too hot, and I'm pretty sure this is the ultimate nice day. I think I'm really actually making friends at work now. I'm happy about it. I'm also doing my best to be honest about who and what I am with them, instead of saying what I think they want to hear. Sometimes I'm not even sure of the difference between those two, but I feel good about trying. I'm gonna just lie in the sun now, and smell the good things of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment