Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to the Template

So I originally wanted to make this about my theories on life. And then all of a sudden it started digressing into personal crap that is... well, useless to most of the world. I will introduce a few thoughts, and then elaborate on them in the next little while. Most of the brainpower is copyright of G.K. Chesterton.
1: Conventions and rules are not the same
2: Pessimism is for dead people
3: Life is oddly cyclic
4: Is religion out of date or beyond date?

That's all I have to say for jsut now, but soon I want to discuss each of those things. becaus I haven't formed complete theories on them yet. Toodles

1 comment:

  1. I think religion is a fad, or a stage in life we all go through, therefore, it'll never fully die physically, but people cycle in and out of it.
    but spirituality i think is what truley hooks people past just the "fad" part..the "new and exciting" because things can only be new and exciting for so long before they get boring right? Well, spirituality is what keeps people hooked past the "boring" part sorta thing. its like dating. something a lot of people do, because it's a stage in life, but marriage that lasts a lifetime is the real deal. when dating someone is no longer new and exciting, yet, profoundly fulfilling.. religion vs spirituality, and dating vs long term marriage? maybe. or maybe i'm just going in circles...or maybe ive been breathing in the caffine atmosphere for 8 hours and its fuzzled my brain..

    ReplyDelete