Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eighteen

Yay?
My tummy hurts and I've lost my roomie.
Blue like jazz is the best book ever written.
I dislike res and the girl with the unfortunate voice.
If I could choose a cause to dedicate my life to, it would be love.
What the world needs now is love, sweet love.
I heard a girl sing that song at a concert this past August. She has this amazing, clean sweet voice, and I loved it!
But how does one dedicate one's life to a cause. I don't have any particular skills that would make me useful for the promotion or organization of anything.
Donald Miller wrote that if you believe in something, like really believe it, then people will listen to you because they think you have something that they don't. And what you have is belief.
I want to believe in love (you know the type I mean) like that. So much that people I know can't help but believe in it, or at least want to.
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.

Now for a thrilling game of Find-the-Roomie

1 comment: