Friday, September 30, 2011

The Kids are Ultra-Violet

Somebodies fucked up kids
They're ruining everything
Tiny effervescent virulent eyes
Ripped out the sockets in the middle of the night
The night
The night
The night
The night
The night
Could have been some kind of chemical reaction
Could have been the drugs I don't know what it could have been
Were sick of our skin but in the dark it felt nice
Were sick of our skin but in the dark it felt nice
The night
The night
The night


- Wintersleep

Standing in my driveway last night having a cigarette and an angst attack, this song popped up on my iPod. I shut my eyes and listened as hard as I could, it felt so good in my messy brain.

Then my Cargill peeps said they were going out for the one girl's birthday, so I met them at the bar and we all hung about until 2AM.

Conclusion: I like to be by myself but I like other people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment